Benefits and Services for Alumni
Now you have graduated you have access to a wide variety of benefits and services through the Alumni Relations offer. Our offer is flexible and we continually adapt it to best meet the needs of our graduates.
How can we support you?
- Organising Alumni Reunions - helping you to stay in touch with the lifelong friends you made during your studies
- Alumni Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme, reductions on selected postgraduate course fees including PhD study
- 10% reduction on CPD courses
- Continued access to the *
- Continued access to Careers, Employability and Enterprise Service*
- Continued access to Careers and Employability support via the platform
- Access to the FREE Online Jobs Board
- Access to Discounts through
- Networking and invitations to events
- Replacement of certificates and transcripts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounted membership rates for the Innovation Labs @ kubet11 and support with all of your Business Needs
* Applies to Ipswich, West Suffolk College and East Coast College graduates only
How you can support us?
Engaging with the university in a way which is meaningful to you
Mentoring current students
Engaging with our students directly through talks, workshops or lectures either online or in person
Becoming an Alumni Blogger
Organising your own Alumni events
Completing an - inspiring prospective students and future graduates and celebrating your achievements
Providing placements and opportunities for students
Providing a venue for events
Engaging with us on Social Media
Writing an article for the newsletter
kubet11 is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011, regulated by the Office for Students (OfS) and a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales, company number 05078498, registered address: Waterfront Building, Neptune Quay, Ipswich, IP4 1QL.